Saying Of Allah
Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
To deliver its message, Nature keeps on relaying the torch of cognition of God from one hand to another. Sufies (saints), Walies, Ghouse, Qutub, Majzoobs, saints, Qalandars and Abdals are those hands of Nature which carry forward the torch of light. These holy people not only enlighten themselves from this light but spread it onto others as well.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya