Saying Of Allah
We reveal the Qur‘an, which is cure and mercy for the believers; and it adds nothing to the unjust but loss.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
Spiritualism is a document of such lessons in which this has been elucidated that the Detachment is compulsory for inner peace and tranquility. For Detachment the dependency (trust) upon God, the Omnipotent Being is indispensable. For strengthening that dependency, it is essential that there is faith in man and for having faith One has to have the sight which can see the Unseen.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Explanation of the Adhan