Saying Of Allah
He it is Who shapes you in the wombs as He pleases. There is no god but He, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
To deliver its message, Nature keeps on relaying the torch of cognition of God from one hand to another. Sufies (saints), Walies, Ghouse, Qutub, Majzoobs, saints, Qalandars and Abdals are those hands of Nature which carry forward the torch of light. These holy people not only enlighten themselves from this light but spread it onto others as well.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya
|Aims & Objectives Of Silsila-e-Azeemia|
Aims and objectives of Azeemia Spiritual Order, which are to be observed by all the members of this Order: