Saying Of Allah
It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
In persons, who have the firmness of knowledge, such a pattern of faith is formed that they associate every movement, every activity, every function and every requisition of their life to God. This is the pattern of thinking of the prophets.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya
|Aims & Objectives Of Silsila-e-Azeemia|
Aims and objectives of Azeemia Spiritual Order, which are to be observed by all the members of this Order: