Saying Of Allah
He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
Detachment is such a thinking approach in which one contemplates the real and immortal things after taking his mind off from the material and mortal things.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya
For blessings and prosperity in one's possessions and children, recite (Ya Ghaniyu) 100 times any time after offering Prayer.