Saying Of Allah
Behold! verily on the friends of Allah there is no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
Happy are those who find fault with themselves instead of finding fault with others.
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya
For blessings and prosperity in one's possessions and children, recite (Ya Ghaniyu) 100 times any time after offering Prayer.