Saying Of Allah
So woe unto those performers of Salt (prayers) (hypocrites), Who delay their Salt (prayer) from their stated fixed times.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
To perform ablution is a requirement for Prayer. The reason being that when a person makes an intention to perform ablution, the usual route of the flow of lights within the body is changed. During ablution electric sparks are produced from the human organs. This action provides the human organs with strength, nourishment and energy.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Explanation of the Adhan
For blessings and prosperity in one's possessions and children, recite (Ya Ghaniyu) 100 times any time after offering Prayer.