Saying Of Allah
Verily those who plight their fealty to thee do no less than plight their fealty to Allah: the Hand of Allah is over their hands: then any one who violates his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and any one who fulfils what he has covenanted with Allah,- Allah will soon grant him a great Reward.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
Detachment is such a thinking approach in which one contemplates the real and immortal things after taking his mind off from the material and mortal things.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Explanation of the Adhan
For blessings and prosperity in one's possessions and children, recite (Ya Ghaniyu) 100 times any time after offering Prayer.