Saying Of Allah
When thy Lord drew forth from the Children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): "Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)?"- They said: "Yea! We do testify!" (This), lest ye should say on the Day of Judgment: "Of this we were never mindful":
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
To perform ablution is a requirement for Prayer. The reason being that when a person makes an intention to perform ablution, the usual route of the flow of lights within the body is changed. During ablution electric sparks are produced from the human organs. This action provides the human organs with strength, nourishment and energy.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya