Saying Of Allah
Verily those who plight their fealty to thee do no less than plight their fealty to Allah: the Hand of Allah is over their hands: then any one who violates his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and any one who fulfils what he has covenanted with Allah,- Allah will soon grant him a great Reward.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
Detachment cannot be produced without faith and that faith cannot be completed without observation and the one who does not have detachment in him, he is more closely related to the material world (the lower degraded world) rather than to God.
Qalandar Baba Auliya
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Explanation of the Adhan