Saying Of Allah
Alif. Lam. Mim. This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah; Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
To perform ablution is a requirement for Prayer. The reason being that when a person makes an intention to perform ablution, the usual route of the flow of lights within the body is changed. During ablution electric sparks are produced from the human organs. This action provides the human organs with strength, nourishment and energy.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya