Saying Of Allah
So woe unto those performers of Salt (prayers) (hypocrites), Who delay their Salt (prayer) from their stated fixed times.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
So far as the good or evil is concerned, no action in this world is good or evil by itself. In fact ascribed meaning to an action is the good or the evil. Ascribing meaning is the Intention. whatsoever is there in the intention of a person before taking an action is the virtue or the evil.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Explanation of the Adhan