Saying Of Allah
Verily those who plight their fealty to thee do no less than plight their fealty to Allah: the Hand of Allah is over their hands: then any one who violates his oath, does so to the harm of his own soul, and any one who fulfils what he has covenanted with Allah,- Allah will soon grant him a great Reward.
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
To deliver its message, Nature keeps on relaying the torch of cognition of God from one hand to another. Sufies (saints), Walies, Ghouse, Qutub, Majzoobs, saints, Qalandars and Abdals are those hands of Nature which carry forward the torch of light. These holy people not only enlighten themselves from this light but spread it onto others as well.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya