Saying Of Allah
Alif. Lam. Mim. This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah; Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them;
Saying Of Prophet
Once Allah's Apostle passed by an Ansari (man) who was admonishing to his brother regarding Haya'. On that Allah's Apostle said, "Leave him as Haya' is a part of faith."
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar
In persons, who have the firmness of knowledge, such a pattern of faith is formed that they associate every movement, every activity, every function and every requisition of their life to God. This is the pattern of thinking of the prophets.
Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Muraqba Halls
- Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
- Azeemia Roohani Libraries
- Urs Speeches Khwaja Shamsuddeen Azeemi
- The Significance and Wisdom of the Appointed Prayer Times
- Prayer - A Cure for Grief
- Misunderstanding Between Husband and Wife
- Scientific Interpretation of Prayer - A Fundamental Pillar
- Qalander Baba Auliya